Sunday, November 11, 2007

Cutie Patooties!








Phew! We have had a fabulous November full of the most fun and gracious couples--

As I prepare to leave for Miami today to visit with 2 couples, I felt I would be remiss if I didn't post about my "cutie patooties," Erin and Lee.

Erin has put so much thought and creativity to the details of her big day, and Lee has been the perfect supporter of her dreams.

As we plan to put the final touches on what will be their marvelous day next Saturday and before I see her walk in the stunning wedding gown, I thought it would be fun to look at these two just doing what they do; just being so darned cute!

Capturing their personalities through these images is our new "girlfriend" Abby Liga. She is fabulous at capturing the "moment" and I know she found a new girlfriend in myself Erin!!

Cheers!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THANK YOU! Our wedding was stunning, and we both think the world of you and Nancy. We Love You!!!!
-Erin Campbell