Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday's Chic Style Sheet: August 15,2008








I am officially proclaiming an new obsession to this line-

Always seeking out just one inspirational piece to drive a bride's style throughout her day, and lifetime really, this website and line helps a bride do just that.

Fell in love or are drawn to a hair accessory for instance? Tigerlilly's line offers synergistic pieces to help you build your look.

To make it even easier the site offers "looks" or a lookbook to further inspire you:

"Luxe," as they describe it is "Bold. Fresh. Magical. Opulent." I'll say!

There are other lines such as Timeless, Destination, Classic, Ice...the list goes on.

I was particularly drawn to their versatile or convertible jewelry that can act as a head piece and a necklace. {If you know me, you know I am ALL about re-purposing!}

Ingenue, jewelry designer and founder of Tigerlilly, Mandy Greenan also maintains a blog linked to her site and I adore it-

What started as a search for a search for a head piece/head band for a client serendipitously brought me to Tigerlilly...Amen!

No comments: