Sunday, December 21, 2008

Real Weddings: Kirby and Jesse--The Movie Trailer!

Blogging on a Sunday? You know this has to be good...! What a way for me to wrap up our 2008 wedding year; everything was seemingly perfect-
Yesterday, Kirby Watzka and Jesse Filar were married under the beautiful Wedding Gazebo at The Ritz Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes. Their beautiful, sunset cocktail hour took place on the Davinci Terrace prior to moving the dinner and dancing inside to The Plaza Ballroom.
Photographic imagery is forthcoming, however, I really wanted to share a moving and invigorating movie trailer that was produced by my great friend and colleague, Jeffrey Stoner. {Have you slept yet Jeffrey?!?}
Reliving a wedding day in this format is incredible and facilitates the natural excitement still palpable from the day prior! What this can offer a couple, their families and friends in the interim of waiting for wedding albums and final documentaries is priceless. All of this can be viewed on line via a special link posted by Jeffrey.
Personally, I have watched it a few times, I've heard from Kirby's mother Penny, and she has watched it several times today as well. I only hope Kirby and Jesse have access to a computer on one of their layovers today while flying out to their honeymoon!
If the trailer is just a "taste" of the final edit as Jeffrey suggests...then I consider the wedding was a tremendous sucess-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am trying my darndest to watch this trailer and the internet connection in Utah is not so good! I saw the first bit. Kirby looks amazing and that cake is out of this world! Hope you E-girls had a great time and I can't wait to see the whole trailer when I get back!

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

Beautiful wedding and beautiful bride and groom! I love Jeffrey's quick trailers...what a treat!

Congratulations everyone!