Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wedding Music *hearts* the U.S.A.








For this week's music mix compiled by Celebrity DJ guest contributor DJ Carl, {Williams} I requested something in honor of the historic Inauguration experienced by us all this past Tuesday. Regardless of your vote, we must all support the future, our leaders and our troops--

I would also like to dedicate this to my military couples for which I have shared the honor with you in creating a military worthy and appropriate wedding. My team is grateful to you for your dedication, commitment, soul and heart to our country and your families.
Carl shares my sentiment...

"This mix celebrates the historic inauguration of Barack Obama. The inspirational songs were chosen from the 70s to today that depicts the revitalized atmosphere that was celebrated by millions of Americans in Washington, D.C. and now around the world. I hope that many of the songs will maintain the sense of pride in you that I have to be an American citizen."

This music mix, I am confident, will renew your spirit and inspire you for great music in the overall experience you wish to design for yourself.

You can listen to Carl's Inauguration Mix for America click *here.* It includes:

(1) America the Beautiful by Ray Charles
(2) At Last by Beyonce
(3) It's a New Day by will.i.am
(4) Born in the U.S.A. by Bruce Springsteen
(5) Pride (In the Name of Love) by U2
(6) Signed, Sealed & Delivered I'm Yours by Stevie Wonder
(7) R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A. by John Cougar Mellencamp

...to all who bravely serve our country, however, especially to those I have the privilege to know {and have worked for} personally:

*Michael Ferrara
*Matt Gillette
*Neroliza Quiles-Milas
*Michael Milas

Thank you--




***Photo Credit: John Unrue, Sandra Johnson and Laura Grubl-Gillette

1 comment:

lola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.