Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wedding Window: Preview to Kate and Jared's Wedding
















This week has been a flurry of activity with all things Kate Gissy and Jared Saft...

I have been so fortunate to work with Kate for the past year with the intricate details of what will be a most glorious, visually stunning and fun-filled wedding day at the exquisite Portofino Bay Hotel.

It is such a feeling of calm and peace when I wake up on a Saturday morning to check on my bride and I am welcomed with a bubbly "Good Morning!" on the other end of the line.

She and I feel so confident that with the benefit of such a confident and capable team of wedding professionals and the leadership of Bonnie Garfield with The Portofino; we humbly acknowledge we are on "auto-pilot!"

Here, you see this fantastic couple during their engagement shoot with Damon Tucci.

Just wait...their wedding images will be equally as gorgeous!

No comments: