Thursday, March 24, 2011

NYC - Central Park Elopement Video !

THESE wedding pros eloped! Jeffrey and I, that is!}

Though a secret, I "carried" my friends with me the whole time ... I commissioned the wildly creative and talented Amanda Heer with Fantasy Floral Designs to design my brooch bouquet. I secretly asked for brooches from my mother and Jeffrey's mother telling them that I was doing a speaking engagement on the use of family heirlooms in weddings. {sneaky!} I also asked my very best girlfriends for some treasures as well to incorporate into the bouquet along with many sentimental pieces I had in there from my beautiful daughters and mementos of our fun love story. I simply adore it, and plan on passing these items down to Sara and Carolina as they reach milestones in their lives.

The locale, Strawberry Fields in Central Park, along with our amazing officiant / celebrant, Sarah Ritchie {and the 100+ onlookers that shared our ceremony with us!} made for a most unforgettable, memorable and loving experience. We could not have asked for more on that sunny, brisk day in NYC ...a dream come true for me personally.

"Strawberry Fields Forever!" As for Nathan Root & Jensey Root--they will always have an indelible place in our lives !

Lisa & Jeffrey's NYC Elopement ! from Jeffrey Stoner Video on Vimeo.

No comments: