Thursday, April 3, 2014

Real Weddings: Brittnie Holt and Jeff Faine at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel

Hi, hello, hey there and, most importantly, I'M BAAAAACK!!!! Excuses, excuses, but the whirlwind of dizzyingly beautiful weddings, galas and events have had me, well, preoccupied. But, i really am back! This past weekend, I had the greatest time executing months of planning and design for Brittnie Holt and Jeff Faine. I'll let the imagery speak for itself, but here are some of my favorite highlights: * Those flower girls! Simply put: OMG!!! And such moxie they had, I adored them!
* I tore a page from Ellen while watching the Oscar's, and yep...I had 20 pizza pies delivered in the last hour, and if you wanted a piece you HAD to be on the dance floor. {We'll have to wait for the video to be done to see that!}
* I'll say it to my grave: Have a "Plan B that can rock your world. We were supposed to have an outdoor gazebo ceremony and dinner dancing under the stars with some extra glow with market lights. Florida weather had something else in store for us, and my goodness, did you see how GET LIT reworked the market lights? It was everything!
I'm so, so happy to be back! I missed "virtually" talking to all of you, and so tickled you came back to read too! xoxo
*Images Courtesy of Jensen Larson Photography* * Floral and Draping by Raining Roses Productions* * Lighting by Get Lit Productions* * Venue: Loews Portofino Bay Hotel* * Design: E Events by Lisa Stoner* {That's me!}

No comments: