Saturday, May 3, 2008

Friday's Chic Syle Sheet: May 2, 2008









I have heard the phrase, "The Art of the Party" used quite often as you can imagine.

Its actually quite poignant given what I do for a living and what I have enjoy doing my entire life: entertaining-

I, for one, am so weary of hearing how bleak the economy is with even more dismal forecasts on the horizon.

Personally, I don't think that will change our need or desire to want to entertain guests or throw parties. Rather, I believe the need to do so and do so with flair and style is ever present, but in a more intimate setting.

Today, the "Art of the Party" is found through Social Couture. This fabulous website offers product, themes, tips, recipes and more to give you that boost for hosting your stylish soiree.

The particular images that I love above can be used in bridal showers, bridesmaids luncheons and rehearsal dinners.

Take a complete departure from your wedding design to have more fun with the options that are available to you. Trust me, as a "design" person with ADD this is perfect for me! I feel like I love EVERY style, how could I ever choose??

Often asked, "If you had to do it all over again, what "style" would you choose for yourself?"

**Phew!**

Now...I can have it all!!

No comments: