Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just Another Couple of Days in the {Denver} Office




Okay...I think I may have officially come out of my "summer coma" and I'm back and ready!
There is no doubt that styling, producing and coordinating "Down the Aisle" in Denver was hard work. The refreshingly unexpected part was that we all managed to have a wonderful time working AND playing...It was great fun {and great relief!}to greet everyone as they arrived to The Ritz Carlton, Denver despite some travel delays-
Even one of my dearest and best girlfriends Michele tagged along to not only support her main fella', Jeffrey but toil along with the rest of us on those many "unglamorous" tasks that need to be accomplished.
I promise pictures of the actual evening are forthcoming on our blog, but if you simply cannot wait, you should definitely check out Garrett's blog as he was the gate-keeper to all of the "fancy" shots.
Fancy-Schmancy!
I managed to hone in some mad photography skills of my own as did Jeffrey, Awny and Brittany.
With that in mind, you'll see what just another couple of days in the office yielded in Colorado. Looking back, it's amazing we ever pulled off the show!
Thanks to Jeffrey for putting this fun piece together for us to enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks for the mention sweet Lisa. I love helping my friends! That's what great friends are all about. And I was so impressed and proud of the amazing job that you, Kristy and the rest of the E-Events and Down the Aisle team did. It was such great fun to have been involved in anyway.

Michele

Anonymous said...

I love the video--I just smile all the way through it!