Thursday, September 11, 2008

So long for now...but never "goodbye..."







The ever-stubborn side pf my personality which chooses to believe only "puppies and rainbows," I feel as if the last week or so has been a rather challenging one with reality.

Regretfully, long-time and adored "E-lady," Terri Greene will no longer be with us. For the very reasons we all love her so dearly, Terri ultimately had to make a decision to move on from E Events that is ultimately best for her family. Her loyalty, dedication and friendship is one I continue to cherish and will never soon forget. I credit a huge amount of our overall success and ease with office operations to her and her preparedness at all times.
She remains close by and remains inquisitive as to all "wedding planning progress." Terri will never be completely out of the picture, for us especially, and she tearfully parted with her sweet smile and best wishes for all of our clients and our cherished professional partners.

You may all suffer more than I, since I am fortunate enough to see Terri every day even still as we walk our children to and from the bus-stop. She'll always be an "E--lady" in my book which is why I realistically or unrealistically choose to say, "So long for now, but never goodbye!"

We chatted this morning at the bus stop about The Knot party last night and persistently talk "wedding biz!"

Terri is still finishing her client obligations with the completion the wedding of Vale Mears and Michael Leist.
These are some of my favorite pictures of Terri over the years as her bubbly self and what appears as always taking care of me...

Thanks, Terri!

I/she/he/we...love you! ...and miss you already terribly-

1 comment:

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

Ahhhh, what?!?!?!?! So sorry to see you go, Teri. It's been a pleasure working with you. All the best to you and your family.

Peace.