Friday, September 12, 2008

Sneak Peek Snapshots!




So....FINALLY! We E-Ladies sucked it up and had new "head shots" done. This is a painful and arduous process for me, but thanks to Abby Liga with Liga Photography, all went well. She even went out to Sarasota to photograph Nancy {and her boys: How sweet!} and then got a hold of me, Brittany and Jessy.
After reviewing the hundreds of images, I just threw my hands up and asked Abby to select for us. Personally preferring the candids for myself, I think Abby did a superb job. She and Natalie with Knockout Artistry really helped us feel at ease. {That champagne helped a little too!} We hung out in our very own neighborhood, just outside the office in Winter Park.

This is all we have right now, but you can check the website soon for our re-vamped logo and "About Us" page for the final selection!

Can you tell which one is my favorite??? Why, just check the header to this very blog!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love them!! We have our team shots tomorrow and I can guarantee they will not hold a candle to your glamness. :)