Thursday, October 16, 2008

Project Runway = Wedding Inspiration??






As a self-professed and avid fan of Project Runway I, along with millions of viewers tuned in last night to capture the season's finale. {After all, my zeal for PR lead me to my projects with Austin Scarlett!}
I was thrilled with the winning collection and, if you tuned in, you know the "surprise" was that each designer had to design a bridesmaid's dress to coordinate with the wedding dress challenge which they were to present in Bryant Park.
This further lead me to the show's #1 sponsor, Bluefly...
W-O-W!!
We now have a plethora of garments and accessories to choose from with their recently launched, "Wedding 2.0; with this click, I thee wear..." LOVE IT!!!!
With items up to a 40% discount from original prices, I would not hesitate to "label" this retail therapy indeed!
I've already spent an exorbitant amount of time on the Bluefly site, and I encourage you to do the same.
Look at these dresses and, yes please, ask me to be a bridesmaid! The gentlemen are not forgotten either...look at that sleek, sharp Gucci suit.
I'm just thrilled with the endless stylish opportunities that this site has to offer, and hope to see my clients look into this fashion-forward option!

***All images courtesy of Bluefly***

No comments: