Thursday, October 23, 2008

Real Weddings: Alani annd Ian





In the interest of efficiency, this is straight from our very own Brittany's blog, "Tickled Pink." Alani and Ian surely make beautiful music together, but after watching Alani and Brittany work together throughout the engagement, I sensed that THEY were the true couple!
Seriously, there was a wonderful chemistry and camaraderie between these ladies that watching the plans unfold from the sideline made me both proud and content.
"This past weekend I had the pleasure of being a big part of the wedding of a very special bride and groom. I worked with Alani throughout the planning process and was lucky enough to spend the entire wedding day and night with Alani, Ian, and their family and friends. I was overwhelmed at the love and joy that the entire group exuded. Though the two families became one this past Saturday, it was apparent that they had felt united for quite some time.
Thanks, Alani and Ian for including me in your wedding-- It was undoubtedly my pleasure to be a part of it!"

Cast of Characters:

E-Events

Theresa Marie Photography

European Floral Gallery

DJ Hugh from Classic Blends

Bagpiper Reginald Lyle

Winter Park Racquet Club

Alani's dress by Priscilla of Boston

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, never thought about tipping at a wedding. I will check-out the sites.

Does anyone know about a good bridal lingerie site that has sexy lingerie? I found one I liked at http://www.DreamDollLingerie.com but I was wondering if anyone has purchased something from there.

Thanks in advance for the help.