Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 Greetings!


2008 was a momentous year for so many reasons...

E Events had another year of highly styled, gracious and loving weddings that we had the great fortune to produce, we brought our baby, "Down the Aisle" to Denver, Colorado, nurtured our satellite office in Sarasota and relocated our office to our swank boutique studio in Winter Park, Fl.

2009 already boasts the same great fortune and we have some special plans on the back-burner. Down the Aisle will continue to travel and grow, we have weddings that will take us out of the US and a new "baby" will be born...{Literally and figuratively!} A new, special project for Lisa and for Brittany...

You can all expect a beautiful baby for her and Sam!!! I know that all of you who know Brittany, realizes she will be the most chic, pregnant woman we have ever seen, and I can't wait to see her working those weddings with the baby-belly! Selfishly, I am eagerly awaiting a bundle of joy to hold, snuggle and love...

Jessy continues to augment her creativity and aptitude. She has been such an incredible blessing and enhancement to our tight-knit family, and I feel extremely fortunate to have her on board.

Running the show in Sarasota and Southwest Florida is Nancy who never fails to deliver. She has forged incredible professional relationships out there, manages her weddings and STILL comes to Orlando when we just can't do it without her. {That's pretty often!} Nancy has been right next to me since the day I started E Events and none of our overall prosperity would ever be possible without her--

A lover of quotes, I would like to share a profound one that resonates with me:

William Ellery Channing
I will seek elegance rather than luxury, refinement rather than fashion. I will seek to be worthy more than respectable, wealthy and not rich. I will study hard, think quietly, talk gently, and act frankly. I will listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with an open heart. I will bear all things cheerfully, do all things bravely await occasions and hurry never. In a word I will let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious grow up through the common.

Likewise, I love to laugh...{Remember to ALWAYS laugh!}

Anonymous
A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one Year and out the other.

Nancy, Brittany, Jessy and I wish you the most fun and love-filled, prosperous and "swell" 2009!

2 comments:

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

You're fantastic! Thanks for raising the bar every single time and being such a joy to work with. Here's to a 2009 that's twice as spectacular as 2008!

Cheers, Garrett & Joy

Anonymous said...

Hello, Lovely Lisa! I've nominated you for an award (check Tickled Pink!) for your attitude and constant gratitude. You are fabulous and a blessing in the lives of so many. Hope you are feeling better!