Friday, April 3, 2009

Wedding Window: Preview to Kim and Nick's Wedding






As I settle in from Kim and Nick's wedding rehearsal this evening, I find myself reflecting on the year that I have been fortunate to have with Kim and her mother, Tricia, in the design and planning of Kim and Nick's wedding.

The wedding will be held tomorrow in Lake Mary with romantic, flowing ambiance with a flair for "party!" {Perfect combination!}

I settle in tonight confident in my "A-team" on deck for tomorrow's festivities. Their information will be forthcoming- pending our fabulous wedding images, but for now, let's focus on the couple shall we??

These captivating images from their engagement session from Garrett Nudd depict this beautiful and fun-loving couple...

Stay tuned for their wedding re-cap!

No comments: