Monday, December 7, 2009

"Flipping Out!" Behind the scenes with Lisa's flip camera at Kara & Greg Olsen's wedding!

I have had my silly little flip camera for well over a year now. I primarily got it to document the behind the scenes wedding set and details for my brides who are always anxious and curious to see how things are moving along as they get beautiful in preparation for their big walk down the aisle.

I have been toting that camera attached to my hip at nearly every wedding now, and resolve to share the "flip-fun" with all of you-

Here is my first attempt at "publishing" them. You may notice the video{s} are very low-tech, very "raw" and very fun! Fear not videographers...your jobs are still safe and well-positioned despite my new documentary prowess!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I love this idea! I have been considering getting and using a simple flip camera for a while now for my coordination company. It's actually on my christmas list! It is so nice to see how you use it for your business!

I'd love to hear more about how you use it to show bride's their big day.

Great job! Thank you so much for sharing this.