Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"A picture is worth a thousand words..." Wedding Moments in Time


According to Wikipedia, The adage "A picture is worth a thousand words" refers to the idea that complex stories can be described with just a single still image, or that an image may be more influential than a substantial amount of text.

Welcome to our new weekly series featuring memorable wedding snippets that I have been fortunate enough to witness for myself for amazing couples, individuals and families.

Love is divine, and I hope you can look at these images week in and week out and count your own blessings just as I do...

Our first image is compliments of Abby Liga from the wedding of Megan Machaby and Hunter Donnelly. I loved this tender moment when Megan's mother held her face in her hands letting her know of her immense pride and infinite love.

1 comment:

Liga Photography said...

Aw thanks for writing this Lisa!! I love this image. It truly was such a beautiful wedding. It's catching moments like this that gives me goose bumps. Xoxo