Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Wedding Showcase Weekend as Presented by Hilton Orlando: Design & Personal Service.















I have recently returned from a Wedding Showcase weekend {a FULL weekend!} that was graciously hosted by the Hilton Orlando, and it truly knock my stilettos off!

This weekend was so full; full of design, personal service, leisure, pampering and food and beverage that I struggled with the content of my review. The answer quickly became obvious: break it down into 3 posts!

Today, I will speak about the design and personal service that I encountered. Both were equally as extraordinary from the moment I received my hand-delivered invitation expertly crafted by Lindsey Luxa with Dragonfly Custom Design, checking in, thoughtful surprises and inspiring environments.

Theresa Bernstein and her attentive staff knew they had quite a task in trying to impress and indulge our areas finest wedding planners. {All of which were in the guest list and in attendance}

We've seen, done, designed and planned it all, right? Right! Read on...

*I, along with my family, were greeted graciously upon arrival at valet and check in and recognized as being a "VIP" guest of the Wedding Showcase
*Upon entering my spacious and comfortable room, I found an informative {and pretty!}itinerary of the weekend's events
*Warmly greeted by everyone from the banquets team, Theresa Bernstein, the General Manager Doug Gehret and Executive Chef Louis Martorano
*Exquisite floral and event design by the collaborative efforts of Tommy Murphy with Greenery Productions and Remmal Karamsadkar with Occasions by Shangri-la.

Just take a look at that these telling and beautiful images that are courtesy of Amish Thakkar with Fine Art Productions. What a weekend!

No comments: