Monday, October 10, 2011

A Wedding Video with "Hart!"




Working alongside weekend in and weekend out on all things audio visual {read: the BEST lighting!} with Tommy Hart over the last several years has been a delight to say the least.

I actually remember Tommy telling me about his first few dates with Christin, and I recall my immediate reaction to his almost "schoolboy-love" news, was one of feeling a bit protective over him, and I wanted to make sure she was well intentioned and a woman of equal "heart/HART"

Not only was I elated to meet Christin and her beautiful smile, but overwhelmed and proud to be alongside for the ride when they got married.

This couple is the real deal.

The wedding was one for the record books.

This wedding was all "HART!"

*Video Highlights Courtesy of Jeffrey Stoner*

No comments: