Friday, April 20, 2012

Your Band Leader Should Look Like This!

I love when I have the opportunity to work with Ricky Sylvia with The Buzzcatz-- Always prepared, unparalleled professionalism and incredible style and personality to top it all off, he and The Buzzcatz make my job incredibly easy. I think this says it all: "Thirty five years and thousands of shows & miles later, the jovial front man still commands the stage with an energy & enthusiasm that clearly shows his passion for performing." And, though I'd like to be selfish and keep them locally in Central Florida all year long, Ricky and his wife Kara divide their time between Winter Park, FL, and Orange County, CA; where he has launched a west coast version of The Buzzcatz. So, California ...Your welcome! Happy Friday, friends! xoxo *Image Courtesy of Jensen Larson Photography*

No comments: