Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Wedding Highlight Film: Ashley Jacoby and Greg Ostrowicki at The Ritz Carlton, Buckhead

Sooooo many lovely details from this wedding at the exquisite Ritz Carlton, Buckhead, but my favorite is one that cannot be seen. Though this reaction below from Ashley and Greg during their ballroom reveal comes pretty close! Amy Saltzman with A Legendary Event was my fearless partner in all things decor, and I'd work with her 365 days a year if I could!
The fact is, however, that this was my second wedding for this family, and the relationships that I have had the great fortune to make with the Jacoby family during both planning processes have the most value to me.
Okay, enough with the mushy stuff...Look how the reveal above evolved into the evening you'll see here in this video below.

Ashley & Greg's Wedding Highlight Film - by Jeffrey Stoner Video from Jeffrey Stoner Video on Vimeo.

Enjoy! xx, LS *Images Courtesy of Garrett Nudd Photography* *Video Courtesy of Jeffrey Stoner Video*

No comments: