Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Wedding Highlight Film: Lauren Kay and Adam Soufleris

All weddings that I have the opportunity and fortune to be a part of always touch me in one way or another. I have to say that this one, however, touched me in so many ways. Working closely with Lauren Kay and her effervescent and graceful mother, Kristine truly impacted me. I am so appreciative when I, too, can learn or re-learn, what is at the heart of love for your partner and love for your family. Lauren and Kristine reminded me of that in so many ways.
I urge you to watch this highlight film all the way through; it's worth your time and heart! Such beautiful gestures, a marvelous backdrop at The Ringling Museum of Art; even a surprise performance of "All you Need is Love" during the recessional! {as inspired by everybody's favorite romantic comedy, Love Actually!} And for the record, my FAVORITE vows in my career. Just beautiful!

Lauren & Adam's Wedding Highlight Film - by Jeffrey Stoner Video from Jeffrey Stoner Video on Vimeo.

I adore these ladies! They are forever embedded in my heart.
More of Lauren and Adam's wedding goodness will soon follow as they have been selected as a feature for The Knot's national publication as well as their Florida publication...stay tuned!
*Wedding Planner: Lisa Stoner|E Events* *Video by Jeffrey Stoner Video* *Images Courtesy of Garrett Nudd Photography* *Floral and Decor: Botanica International Design Studio* *Venue: Ringling Museum of Art*

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Aww, what a special day! Ditto to you! We couldn't have pulled it off without your help (and emotional support) the whole way through! So glad to have made a few friends too! xo