Friday, December 22, 2006

The Daily Buzz





Our Winter Wedding Trends segment for "The Daily Buzz" is rapidly approaching! The segment is scheduled to air on Wednesday, December 27, 2006 at 6:20 & 8:20AM. Apparently, it was so well received by the producers that it will replay on January 1, 2007!
This segment will feature stylish trends and concepts brought to the life by my number one design team, Brian and Richard of Flourish Floral Productions and Lindsey Luxa of Dragonfly Custom Design. On hand helping me to look like a rock star was Garrett Nudd, Jeffrey Stoner and Dale Dees. Featuring a fabulous Wedding Gown by Solutions Bridal in Winter Park alongside Garrett's artful images really highlighted the trends I was trying to get across.
I feel so lucky to be allowed the opportunity to offer my ideas to such a broad audience, and to work along side the best of the best in this industry. None of this could ever be done alone, and I am truly only the "messenger!" To all of you there that day: thank you, and Holiday cheer to all...

No comments: