Thursday, January 18, 2007

Darnita and Bryan Liptrot


We had the greatest time planing and working with Darnita and Bryan Liptrot for their New Year's Eve wedding.
More details and more images coming soon, but we all received the most gracious thank you letter from Darnita just 2 days after her wedding for what she referred to as "Standing O's-Dream Team."
For that, I'd like to send out my most heart felt thanks and appreciation to all that made it possible.
The Dream Team she and I like to refer to is: Flourish, Dale Dees, Damon Tucci, DJ Carl, Thom Chambers, Perfect Sky Productions, Citrus Club, Randal Miller, The Lexington, and Lindsey Luxa with Dragonfly Custom Design.
Of course from my end, I could not have been able to pull this off without Terri and Kerline!
We all agreed that we would love to spend New Year's Eve with this fabulous couple and their families again; they know how to party in style!

2 comments:

deveka said...

I'm Darnita's Aunt out of Atlanta, Ga. Words cannot express how very proud I am of the both of them to have joined there love into one and to also bring together two very delightful families.

Deveka

Unknown said...

WE all agree that Darnita and Bryan's love is infectious. They are inspiring to us all!

Cheers!
Lisa