Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Modern Day Wedd-iquette on I Village Live


How many invitations should your future in laws be able to send out? If you are asked to be a bridesmaid for a friend, do you have to reciprocate?
Admittedly, I had to take course work through the Association of Bridal Consultants just on etiquette, but these issues are something new!
As a wedding professional who appeals to the the "modern bride," my goal is to always have or have access to these answers.
Once again, the producers at NBC's I Village Live asked me to join them on the show to assist with debunking some of these questions-
We had a fabulous time sitting down to chat and really getting to the core of several of these etiquette tips for brides and grooms.
To view this segment, please click **here**
Enjoy, and please always feel free to reach out and ask any questions that may have you "stuck..."

Cheers!

No comments: