Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday's Chic Style Sheet







"Fashion fades, only style remains the same." ~ Coco Chanel

Today is the start of something new for me here...

I have been long wanting to highlight some great products and services that can directly translate into the world of weddings and fetes alike.

My intention is to bring these fun and stylish morsels to you on a weekly basis, so here it goes!

The sales representative (Thanks Amy!) for Romero Designs contacted me today regarding a line of custom made, fine jewelry. They have been recently featured in Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine and In Style.

Their distinct, personalized gifts can be perfect for the bridal party, parents of the couple and even a memorable gift for the bride and groom.

I specifically love the necklaces with the picture and the bling...!

As one who prefers to advocate gifts with "meaning and purpose," I most identified with the artist's, (Tami Romero Hatter) description of her designs: "Romero Designs capture the unique spirit that live within all of us."

I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did-

Happy Friday!

No comments: