Sunday, February 10, 2008

Friday's Chic Style Sheet: February 8th


We all know how I am a lover of the shoes, so I simply could not resist highlighting this fun cake server-

Always searching for something different to offer to our clients for their weddings, I also like to gift different tokens of thanks for gracious hostesses or special occasions.

Browsing the internet, I found this adorable cake server from Uncommon Goods, and this is how they describe this fabulous find:

"Slide this sexy server under your cake to formalize any event. This stunning stainless steel cake server has a magnetic "heel" on its handle that transforms this utensil into a size seven slide shoe. The heel comes off for serving and washing, but isn't everything a little bit sexier in a heel?"

Love it! I am hoping to serve some stylish cake at my next dinner party...

No comments: