Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday's Chic Style Sheet: May 9, 2008





Personalized ribbon, boxes and paper...OH MY!!

These beautiful things seem to bring out the girliest side of me...

Like a child in a candy shop, browsing these websites (and having actually ordered from each of them!) is fun and inspiring. Trust me, when your order comes in it's even better! Midori Ribbon and Namemaker seem to always excite me with their product line.

Tasteful personalization is such a lovely gesture of refinement and attention to detail. I encourage you to not only invest in some items such as these for your special fete, but as standard protocol for your entertaining and gift-giving.

Careful: All of these things are so beautiful that it's easy to get carried away! There is a faint line between tasteful and tacky- I had to draw the line at some point myself!

**Images courts of Midori Ribbon and Namemaer**

No comments: