Thursday, May 8, 2008

Wanna' get "Buzzed" with me next Monday?


I just got off the phone with Kia Malone from The Daily Buzz finalizing the details for our upcoming segment scheduled for this Monday, May 12, 2008. I'll keep you all posted on the actual time, but for now I do know we are planning a "Lust-Must" segment using Jenna Bush's pending nuptials this Saturday in Texas.

***UPDATE*** I have just been notified that the segment will air LIVE at 7:45 AM. This may compromise the Orlando schedule as it airs later at the 10:00 AM hour...

I can tell you so far that I have famed floral international floral designer, Ian Prosser, owner of Botanica International Design Studio designing for the {LIVE!} segment.

I thought this was a fun way to introduce some design concepts on a "lust" level and highlight some lovely concepts on a more realistic, affordable "must level...

You can find more information on how and where to catch The Daily Buzz by visiting their website here.

No comments: