Friday, June 6, 2008

Home "Suite" Home!







It has been a whirlwind around here, and i find myself having to carve out special times in the day just to collect my thoughts!

Many of you may have received an announcement {sent by my new fabulous intern, Jessy!}about our new home..
Home "Suite" Home! We have relocated our office, but remain in Winter Park. We are just a block off of Park Avenue, right next to the Farmer's Market and sandwiched in between Hannibal's Square:
230 South New York Avenue
Suite 201
Winter Park, Fl. 32789
{I knew it was a "sign" when I landed up on NEW YORK AVENUE!}

We have been slowly moving int his week and preparing to make this a warm, inviting and chic space for any of you who would like to spend time with us.

Above are some preliminary pictures of the space; outside, inside (pre make-over!) and one with our new floors. I'll keep you posted as to our "design progress." I hope to see you there...

We'd love to have you!

No comments: