Thursday, November 6, 2008

Glitz. Glamour. Reveal E Events and Liga Photography Style!

W-O-W!!! I have already gotten such tremendous feedback regarding our grand opening soiree last night-
We have all heard the saying, "A picture is worth a thousand words..." My personal dictionary is now overflowing and I shall not even attempt to compete with the phenomenal slide show images from Liga Photography except to say:
Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your support, encouragement and love. Our guests included current clients, previous clients, {Hopefully NEW clients!!} professional partners, personal friends and Winter Park neighbors. I feel so incredibly blessed and humble.
My personal and sincerest thanks goes to Jeffrey Stoner, DJ Carl, Jay and Aaron with Flowers of Winter Park, Awny Kashoggi with Unique Option, Kevin with Moore Fine Foods Rashida with BBJ LInen, Amy Morelli with 2u Collection,Alicia Zutter of Alicia Zutter Couture {fabulous designer!!} Tommy Hart with American Audio Visual, my TEAM {Jessy, Brittany and Nancy; what would/could I do without you??} and all of you-

Roll -em!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I had a blast! Fabulous! Can't wait for the next soiree!

Anonymous said...

It was truly a home run! Thanks for the invite. I hope for you to have many happy years of planning in your new spot!

Amy said...

Sorry it took me so long.. But thanks for the props! And of course the Party was Fab.. You know how to throw a good one, and if I weren't already married I'd sign up tomorrow!!