Friday, September 2, 2011
Noteworthy Wedding Vendors: Jane McLean with The Waldorf Astoria
If you have had the great fortune to meet Jane McLean,Director of Social Events with The Waldorf Astoria, Orlando, then you know she's one of a kind. A heart of gold, a beaming smile to match and our clients just LOVE her.
It seems as if we also have the same "personal project" and, boy, do we love the same things--
What's not to love about Jane?? Read on !
• Itching to work with: Alan Shukovsky, Waldorf= Astoria New York
• Fashion Obsessions: A Line Dresses and Pearls
• Beauty must-haves: Kiehl’s Moroccan Argan Dry Oil
• Office/Work must haves: Food Lover’s Companion and Dark Chocolate
• Speed dialing: My Brother, always there!
• Can’t get enough of: Ina Garten
• Jonesing to: Go to Tuscany with Tara Fontana, Weddings Under the Tuscan Sun
• Current work project: Waldorf Weddings
• Current personal project: Two Teenage Girls
• Necessary extravagance: A good Bubble Bath
• If I weren’t Director of Social Events, I would: be selling Jane’s Cupcakes
• In my bag: Angel Perfume
• Recent discovery: I can be a Wife and a Mother, and work Full Time
• Craving: Succotash from K Restaurant and Wine Bar
*Fun, fearless and frivolous flashbacks*
We love shoes, bacon and Jeffrey Stoner!!