Monday, October 17, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Month- My Pink Ploy ...





We may be just in the middle of Breast Cancer Awareness Month but I, admittedly, am only just getting on board. Ignorant? Perhaps, but I am certain I am/was not alone.

Organizations such as Susan G. Komen for the Cure has made awareness and information so readily available and user friendly. There are 5K runs, fundraisers and specialty retail all dedicated to this worthy cause, so it's time to put our money where our mouth is.

As I am in prime "mammogram" age, I am ashamed it has taken me the constant pleas and urging from my husband to finally get a mammogram. They make it so easy, so why wouldn't I? Those were my own demons to reconcile but, alas, an appointment has been made for this Friday!

For my brides and my industry, check out these gorgeous shoe clips, available on Etsy, pictured above to subtly nod your support... They will make your tootsies look incredibly chic!

Once your fabulous day has come and gone, and you've been photographed and documented in your gorgeous gown, I hope you will check out Brides Against Breast Cancer, where there tag line is “FIND THE GOWN OF YOUR DREAMS AND MAKE A WISH COME TRUE” Now that will make your soul incredibly chic!

I hope you'll join me as I now stand up and fight for mine and women's optimum health, and "Fight Like a Girl!"

No comments: