Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Wedding Showcase Weekend as Presented by Hilton Orlando: Leisure and Pampering!









Part two of this incredible Wedding Showcase weekend that was expertly hosted by the Hilton Orlando is all about the pampering and leisure we experienced while in their accommodating hands.

After our welcome reception on Friday evening, we returned to our hotel suite to find a beautifully wrapped gift. After I stopped squealing long enough to successfully open this favor, I could see that it was a Clarisonic! {I had that on my Christmas wish-list} What a way to set the tone for the weekend, and I already felt spoiled, and yet ...there was more.

The next day we were all afforded private cabanas poolside, adjacent to the pool's slide and a separate lazy river. Jeffrey and I jokingly admitted that we gave new meaning to the word "lazy" in lazy river while our girls lived it up on countless rides down the water slide. The cabana offered our own private haven, out of the soon, flat screen television, fridge stuffed with water, soft drinks and fruit.

Impressive! So impressive in fact, that it was going to take a lot {and I mean A LOT!} to pull me away from my corner of paradise. I couldn't imagine what could possibly draw me away from that heavenly existence that I was thoroughly savoring with my husband and children.

Until I remembered I had a one hour Sweedish massage appointment in The Spa made on my behalf by Teresa Bernstein, Director of Local Catering! I, along with many of my wedding planner friends, were able to restore and refresh with relaxing treatments of our choice and then spend some quality, quiet time in the Relaxation room after. {I hope these ladies forgive my no-makeup picture posted!}

Given our seemingly frantic schedules with family and work, I cannot remember such an enjoyable weekend where I felt that great and had so much fun with not only my family, but my colleagues as well ... The memories and libations will be forever remembered as there was {yet another!} gift awaiting us upon check out, and placed in our car by valet. A digital picture frame along with a complete slideshow from the weekend's activities downloaded. Nice touch, wouldn't you say?

Kudos, Hilton Orlando!

*Images Courtesy of Amish Thakkar {and my trusty iPhone!}*

No comments: