Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Wedding of Heritage and Romance at The Ritz Carlton, Amelia Island


I feel like we bundled heritage and romance and were gifted the beautiful results of this emotionally charged wedding.

My bride, Debby is admittedly reserved and prefers to shower her family and friends with love and affection instead of being in what she would refer to as "the spotlight."

I understood that. Great thought and planning went into how I could not only deliver a stunning wedding worthy of the family's investment, but one that would resonate with Debby and Michael to reflect them appropriately. I knew that I had to make her feel as comfortable and beautiful as possible on this day, incorporate special elements that I knew made her happy, and the rest would effortlessly fall into place.

And so it did. Her gown was her mother's reworked to suit this new bride in her way. The breathtaking venue, The Ritz Carlton, Amelia Island was a childhood favorite vacation for Debby, and the sophisticated and elegant touches courtesy of Botanica, Design Elements, American Audio Visual and AFR made her feel at ease.

Debby's parting words to me that evening...?

"For the girl who didn't want all of this, I just don't want this day to end." Me either, Debby... This kind of wedding experience is what it's all about.

Debby & Michael's Wedding Highlights - Ritz Carlton, Amelia Island from Jeffrey Stoner Video on Vimeo.


* Image Courtesy of Garrett Nudd Photography *

* Video Courtesy of Jeffrey Stoner Video *

1 comment:

susan scarborough said...

Love the video. Beautiful.