Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Town and Country Weddings-The Ultimate Escape: ELOPING!

Who knew this ....

Lisa & Jeffrey's NYC Elopement ! from Jeffrey Stoner Video on Vimeo.





Could lead to this?!?




I was overjoyed to receive a call over the summer from Town and Country writer Christine Lennon asking if she could interview me on the art of elopements, specifically, mine and Jeffrey's!

Evidently she stumbled upon my blog featuring Jeffrey's fun video above, and our personal journey {that was co-written with Jeffrey} of the details of our NYC elopement.

The article is is masterfully written even highlights iconic couples {Audrey Hepburn included, *SQUEAL!!!*} that have chosen the same path to marriage and sensitively features the emotional {and practical} reasons why couples choose to elope.

I am elated to have been quoted and featured in such a fine article, and is such a reputable, fine publication.

And ....I did it all with my best buddy. xoxox

2 comments:

Liga Photography said...

Just LOVE watching that video...and of course my infamous curse word heard 'round the world! Congratulations on such an amazing feature in one amazing pub! Your elopement is definitely the way to "do it right"! xoxo

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

Definitely Town & Country worthy. And yes, Miss Liga's reaction makes the video at least a once-a-month must watch.