Friday, January 27, 2012

This Week I'm Loving ...Nuage Designs!





I have been enamored with the innovation of Nuage Designs for years and years now, but my visit to "The Special Event" in Tampa just this week only confirmed by deep-seeded admiration.

Recently, I have had conversations with my industry peers on how overused I believe the word "couture" has become. "Couture" however, is entirely apropos when describing the creations that come from Nuage.

Material is procured from all over the world for custom, designed to fit linen and furniture made to suit either your event or Pablo's wildly astonishing imagination-

Their website is literally an online playground featuring color stories, napkin accessories,furniture, linen, hard goods and designs and so much more- And, the 6,000 square foot showroom in Miami??? Mama-Mia!

I planned a wedding this past Spring featuring the Nuage line, and it was impeccable.

Just look at my excitement from visiting their booth on the TSE showroom!




No comments: