Thursday, August 4, 2011

Your Wedding Vendors: What Inspires THEM ?



Personally, I seek to find inspiration at every turn and in every aspect of my every day life. It can be from a lovely trip to a new city, fashion and interior design editorials, nature and time spent with my family.

As a wedding planner, I bring this to the table with each of my clients, and after many insightful questions, I am always pleased to identify what inspires them. To bring their inspiration to life, however, it is paramount that I pair them p with not only the best of the best wedding professionals, but professionals that can accurately describe what inspires them as well. After all, the two go hand in hand ...

Below is an "inspiring" and even touching video of what inspires some of the best wedding professionals here in Orlando that I had the profound honor to collaborate with at my most recent production of "Unveiled."

Fancy this ...!

No comments: